For those in the know and those who want to know February is officially Stout month in Colorado and the Royal Hilltop is going big this year! Well since the weather outside continues to be frightful, we have kicked it off a bit early by tapping “Sad Panda” by Horse and Dragon. This 6.8% Coffee Stout is drinking smooth and going fast.
Currently tapping Comrade Brewing’s “Quit Stalin” Russian Imperial Stout at 8.3% abv this should begin to warm you up. Also tapping by Snake River Brewing “Zonker Stout” at only 7.8% abv this makes a nice session warmer.
Stouts coming up soon after will include
- Crooked Stave’s “Hazelnut Macchiato Stout” at 7.8% abv.
- Telluride Brewing’s “Ski In Ski” Coffee Stout at 5.8% abv.
- North Coast Brewing Co’s “Old Rasputin” Russian Imperial Stout rolling in at 9.2% abv. This beer is the benchmark for Russian Imperial Stouts.
- Oakshire Brewing’s “Hellshire XI” Bourbon Barrel Aged Russian Imperial Stout at 13.8% abv.
- Boulevard Brewing’s “Whiskey Barrel Stout” Imperial Stout at 11.8% abv.
- Boulevard Brewing’s “Bourbon Barrel Quad” an Abbey style Quadrupel at 12.2% abv.
Please feel free to spread the word and share the love this February!